|Tenant Find Only – 7.2% (inc VAT) – subject to property valuation (Min £660 inc vat)|
£120 (inc VAT)
- Market appraisal, full marketing, full referencing (where applicable), drafting and signing of contracts, deposit collection
- Photographic inventory fee (for tenant find only)
|Fully Managed – 15% (inc VAT) + 60% standard month’s rent – subject to property valuation|
£7.20 (inc VAT) per tenant per calander month tenancy administration fee
- All of the above plus registration of deposits with the TDS rent collection check in/out appointments, inventory, inspections, full access to maintenance service, allocated property managers, serving appropriate legal notices, re-advertising of property
|Renewal Fee (landlords share) – 50% (inc VAT) of the quoted finders fees. |
- Contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and arranging a further tenancy and agreement
|Arbitration Fee – £90 (inc VAT) per tenancy|
- Charged in the event of a deposit dispute negotiation. The costs associated with the preparation of all evidence and submitting the case to the tenancy deposit scheme as well as dealing with all correspondence relating to the dispute.
- This only applies where the agent has protected the deposit.
|Court Attendance – £120 (inc VAT) per hour|
|Fee in case of early termination of managed service – 12% (inc VAT) of six months rent|
|HMO Applications – £250 (inc VAT)|
- Processing applications, assessment of the property, liaising with the local authority
|Interest on Unpaid Invoices – £25 (inc VAT)|
- Invoice payments outstanding after our 30 day payment terms, plus 10% above the Bank of England Base Rate from due date until paid
|Same Day Payment Fees – £30 (inc VAT)|
- Should the landlord request a payment faster than the agreed timescales within their existing terms of business, this covers the cost of providing a same-day payment service
|Vacant Property Management Fee – £60 (inc VAT) per visit|
- To cover the costs associated with visiting the property to undertake visual checks on the inside and outside of the property at a mutually agreed frequency with the landlord
|Deposit Transfer Fee – £60 (inc VAT)|
- Should the landlord request any changes to a protected deposit during a tenancy, this covers the costs associated with legal compliance for said request
|Formal Mortgage Valuation Fee – £72 (inc VAT)|
- To cover the costs of undertaking a formal written valuation for mortgaging, probation or tax purposes
Referral Fee – We may also receive commissions from: Contractors, Insurance companies, Referencing companies, Utility providers and others. These commissions will not be included in the contractor invoice and can be up to 20% (inc VAT) of the total invoice.
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION (CMP) PROVIDED BY ARLA.
INDEPENDENT REDRESS PROVIDED BY THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN (TPO).
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR FEES PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF.