Read our latest article on the importance of making a Will. A small investment today can save your loved ones financial distress & heartache when you’re no longer around.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR FAMILY & ASSETS SHOULDN’T BE DIFFICULT TO DO
Would you leave important decisions to be made about your health, wealth, finances and investments without your involvement?
Without a Will, the law will decide who gets what without your say. Is this what you want for your family and all the things you have worked so hard for?
It is vital that you take control of important matters now so as to take care of your family and loved ones in the future.
New research published in Which? Magazine found that 54% of adults in the UK do not have a Will and a staggering 5.4 million people have no idea how to make one. Recent research from insurance company Royal London reveals that nearly 60% of parents do not have a valid Will leaving their children financially and emotionally vulnerable should something happen to either or both parents.
A current and valid Will is the only way you can specify what you want to happen to your child/children before they reach 18 years of age or how your Estate (IE. Everything you own – bank accounts, belongings, pensions & property etc.) should be dealt with when you’re no longer around.
For a small investment now, there’s so much you can do to protect your family, loved ones AND YOURSELF!
DO I REALLY NEED A WILL?
Anybody aged 18 or over can make a Will in England or Wales. This important document can address a vast range of matters important to you and your family, such as:
- What happens to your money and possessions (your Estate)
- Making sure your loved ones pay no more Inheritance Tax than they need to
- Leaving a legacy for children and members of your family so they can benefit from financial stability
- How your Business and Investments are managed & protected going forward
- Leaving a gift to friends and charitable organisations and MUCH MORE
HELP IS AT HAND
Whether you are starting off in a new job and renting a property, getting married, buying your first home, starting a family, looking forward to retirement or building an investment portfolio for the future, help is at hand.
At Nicholas Humphreys (Sheffield – Broomhill & Crookes), we have forged a working relationship with Aventus Law. Their skilled advisors will offer you expert advice in a caring and friendly way on all Estate Planning matters in:
- Power of Attorney assistance
- Wills & Probate
- Making decisions on your Health & Welfare
Contact us on 0114 470 4715 or e-mail at email@example.com and we will be happy to introduce you to a qualified and professional member of the team at Aventus Law.
Call us now and ask us how we can assist you with:
- Renting your property to working professionals or students
- Selling your house or rental property
- Advice on Article 4 matters
- Assistance with HMO licencing & regulations
- Mortgages for First Time Buyers, Re-mortgaging, Buy-to-Let properties & Expat Mortgages
Our office is open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.