** Large Double Bed Studio with Modern Kitchen with washer Dryer, Desk and Full HD Monitor ** Plenty of space * High Speed Wi-Fi ** Concierge Desk** Parking Available at extra cost**City Centre Location**Free gym pass at Pure Gym
***BRAND NEW CITY LIVING. ONE BED STUDIO APARTMENTS TO RENT. !*** Fully furnished studio apartments located in the Sheffield City Centre. containing their own spacious double bedroom, kitchen with Washer/Dryer) / lounge and en-suite. These apartments are fitted with modern fixtures and furnishings, plenty of storage space, internet, key fob security & manned Concierge Desk , Free 1 years gym pass at Pure Gym and
- Location - Located within a few minutes` walk to the Sheffield City Centre and Moor Street Markets, close to a variety of pubs, bars, shops, supermarkets and local amenities. Just a 5 minute walk to Sheffield City Centre, Sheffield Railway Station and Sheffield Hallam University or 25 minutes to the University of Sheffield .
- Kitchen - Each apartment has its own fitted kitchen with high quality furnishings and modern appliances including a ceramic hob, integrated fridge freezer and plenty of cupboard space. Adjoining is a beautiful lounge / dining area with sofa, coffee table and flat screen TV.
- Bathroom - Apartments have their own stylish en-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower, chrome heated towel rails, mood lighting, hand wash basin and toilet.
- Bedrooms - Bedrooms are tastefully furnished with a double bed base, mattress, nest of bedside tables and wardrobe.
- Parking - The property has limited car parking spaces available for rent. Please contact us for further details.
RENT, FEES AND TERMS
Application Fee £100
- Rent - From £115 PW ***INTERNET INCLUDED * FREE GYM PASS TO PURE GYM SHEFFIELD***
- Deposit - One month`s rent payable prior to signing the Tenancy Agreement.
- Available Date - 1st Feb
- Contract Length - until 31st August 2019
- Book Your Viewing Now - Modern studio apartments located in the city centre and close to universities and public transport are highly sought after. Call us now on 0114 321 1797 to arrange a viewing.
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN To Reserve a property a holding deposit of £50 rent is payable, should you be offered and you accept a tenancy with our Landlord, then your holding deposit will be credited to the first month’s rent due under the tenancy. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing). Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year): Maximum of five weeks rent Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent over £50,000 per year): Maximum of six weeks rent Unpaid Rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears. Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s): Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s). Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. Early Termination (Tenant’s Request): Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy. Independent Redress: www.tpos.co.uk Client Money Protection: www.propertymark.co.ukFees for Tenancy agreements signed before 1st June 2019 Checkout fee at the end of the tenancy £50(inc vat) per room