#AVAILABLE 2022/2023 // 4 Double Bedrooms // Shared communal areas of Kitchen and Living area // ALL BILLS INCLUDED (excluding WiFi & Council Tax) // Flat Screen TV in Living Area // Washing Machine // 8am - 8pm Viewings 7 Days a Week //
**AVAILABLE for next academic year 2022/2023 - Group of 4 ONLY** Fully furnished, 4 bedroom house share. Shared living room with TV and sofas. Fully fitted kitchen with oven, fridge and freezer, washing machine. External garden. All bills included (gas, water, electricity and TV license). View from 8am-8pm, 7 Days a Week!
- Location Near to Edgbaston Reservoir within walking distance to Birmingham City University and University of Birmingham. 15 minute walk Broad Street, Morrison, Odeon Cinema and Gym. Close to both City Hospital and Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
- Open- Living Area The living area has sofas, dining table, storage and TV.
- Kitchen The kitchen area has a large amount of storage cupboards, gas cooker, fridge-freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher.
- Bedroom The bedrooms includes a double bed, bed base, mattress, desk, chair and shelves.
- Bathrooms There is a large bathrooms, including bath, shower, WC and basin.
There is a large garden to the rear of the property.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Weekly Rent £110 PPPW
- Payment Terms Payable Monthly in Advance by Standing Order.
- Deposit £460 per person
- Available Date 2022/2023 Academic Year
- Contract Length 52 week contract
- Bills Gas, Water, Electricity, and TV License are Included in the Rent
** We have viewings available 8am - 8pm 7 Days a Week! ** Free Pick Up and Drop Off Service for Viewings in Birmingham **
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN Holding Deposit: Equivalent to one week's rent per applicant, should you be offered and you accept a tenancy with our Landlord, then your holding deposit will be credited to the first months’ rent due under that tenancy. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing). Security Deposit: Up to 5 weeks' rent for tenancies with rent under £50,000 per annum. Up to 6 weeks' rent for tenancies with rent of £50,000 or over per annum. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. DURING YOUR TENANCY Unpaid Rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears. Lost Keys or Security Devices: Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s,). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s). Tenant Variation of Contract: £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. Change of Sharer: £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. Tenant Early Termination: Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.