**3 Double Bedrooms**Seperate Lounge and DIning Room**Fitted Kitchen**
***STUNNING LARGE THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE AVAILABLE NOW WITH 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, SEPARATE KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM , ON STREET PARKING***
- Location - This property is situated close to amenities. The bus stop is a few footsteps from your front door. Just a 12 minute walk to Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield City Centre & Sheffield Railway Station or 5 minutes by bike.
- Lounge - The property has a large lounge with 2 large 2 piece Sofas and coffee table ..
- DIning Room A large DIning area, with dining table and 5 chairs, Fridge Freezer and storage which leads to
- Kitchen There is a fitted Kitchen , consisting of Electric Oven, Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine and plenty of Cupbaord Space.
- Bathroom - There is a beautiful bathroom, with a toilet, wash basin and Bath with a shower attachment.
- Bedrooms - The Property has 3 Large Double Bedrooms that are furnished with a double bed and mattress, wardrobe and storage
- Back Garden - At the rear of the property is a good sized garden..
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Rent - £752
- Deposit - £750
- Available Date - Now
- Contract Length - 12 months
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN To Reserve a property a holding deposit of £50 rent is payable, should you be offered and you accept a tenancy with our Landlord, then your holding deposit will be credited to the first month’s rent due under the tenancy. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing). Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year): Maximum of five weeks rent Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent over £50,000 per year): Maximum of six weeks rent Unpaid Rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears. Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s): Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s). Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. Early Termination (Tenant’s Request): Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy. Independent Redress: www.tpos.co.uk Client Money Protection: www.propertymark.co.ukFees for Tenancy agreements signed before 1st June 2019 Checkout fee at the end of the tenancy £50(inc vat) per room