// CLOSE TO UNI // Five Double Bedrooms // Spacious Kitchen - Living Area // Patio Garden // Close to Fawcett Road // Viewings Available 8am - 8pm, 7 Days a Week! //
Large student property with 5 double bedrooms and impressive kitchen/living area! Located close to Fawcett Road, this property offers plenty of living space and large double bedrooms. View this property from 8am-8pm, 7 Days A Week - We will even pick you up!
- Location Harrow Road is located within a 10 minute walk from Albert Road which offers a range of cafes, bars and restaurants. 15 minute walk away from Lidl, Fratton Station and Tesco.
- Kitchen This kitchen offers plenty of cupboard space for 5 students.
- Living Area The living area is furnished with a sofa and TV unit, perfect for socialising.
- Bathroom The bathroom is fitted with a toilet, bath with shower over the bath and basin.
- Bedrooms The property has 5 double bedrooms each furnished with double bed, wardrobe, shelving and a desk.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Monthly Rent £425PP PCM
- Payment Terms Payable monthly in advance by standing order.
- Deposit £490.00 Per Person
- Available Date September 2022
- Contract Length 11 months
- Bills Tenants are responsible for all bills at this property. ** Viewing appointments available 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week! Free pick up and drop off service available...ask about our service when booking your viewing **
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN To Reserve a property a holding deposit of £50.00 is payable, should you be offered and you accept a tenancy with our Landlord, then your holding deposit will be credited to the first month’s rent due under the tenancy. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing). Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year): Maximum of five weeks rent.Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent over £50,000 per year): Maximum of six weeks rent.Unpaid Rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears. Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s): Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s). Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.