// 5 Double Bedrooms // Close to Albert Road & Free Uni Bus! // Modern Kitchen // Separate Living Area // Close to Palmerston Road // Bills Inclusive Option Available // View from 8am-8pm, 7 Days A Week! //
Large 5 bedroom student property located just a 2 minute walk from the heart of Albert Road! This property has a large modern kitchen, bathroom, living area and five double bedrooms. Inclusive Option Available - Ask Us For Details! View from 8am-8pm, 7 Days a Week!
- Location Exmouth Road is located within a 2 minute walk from Albert Road, popular with students because of its mix of shops, restaurants and pubs. A free university bus stop is just a two minute walk away! The property is also located close to Palmerston Road.
- Kitchen This property has a modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, perfect for sharers! White goods at this property are included..
- Living Room This property has a bright and airy living area furnished with sofa and window seat, making it perfect for socialising.
- Bathroom This house has a modern bathroom with toilet, bath with shower over the bath and basin.
- Bedrooms The property has 5 double bedrooms each furnished with double bed, wardrobe, shelving and a desk.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Monthly Rent £350PP PCM
- Payment Terms Payable quarterly in advance by standing order.
- Deposit £350 Per Person
- Available Date
- Contract Length 11 months
- Bills Tenants are responsible for all bills at this property. We have a range of bills packages available - ask our team for more information!
** We have viewings available 8am - 8pm 7 Days a Week! ** Free Pick Up and Drop Off Service for Viewings in Portsmouth **
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN To Reserve a property a holding deposit of £50.00 is payable, should you be offered and you accept a tenancy with our Landlord, then your holding deposit will be credited to the first month’s rent due under the tenancy. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing). Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year): Maximum of five weeks rent.Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent over £50,000 per year): Maximum of six weeks rent.Unpaid Rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears. Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s): Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s). Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.