// BATHROOM & SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM // 5 Spacious Double Bedrooms // Close to Albert Road and Free Uni Bus // Spacious Living Room // Modern Kitchen // View from 8am-8pm, 7 days a week! //
5 spacious double bedrooms, a bathroom and separate shower room, spacious living room and large modern kitchen...this property offers plenty of living space for students looking for a house ideally located within a two minute walk to Albert Road! The bedrooms are furnished with matching furniture which was recently purchased. The property is located close to the Free University Bus Stop and a range of shops, bars, and restaurants.
- Location Harold Road is located within a 2 minute walk to from Albert Road which provides easy access to a range of bars, restaurants, cafes and convenience stores. On Albert Road you will also find a stop for the university`s FREE UNIVERSITY bus, making it easy to travel to and from your lectures.
- Kitchen The property has a spacious modern kitchen which offers plenty of cupboard space for storage. Included with the kitchen is a washing machine, fridge freezer, built in oven, kettle, toaster and microwave.
- Living Area The living area is located just off of the kitchen and is furnished with a large sofa, dining table and chairs and a TV bench.
- Bathroom The bathroom is located on the first floor and has a bath with shower, toilet and wash basin. There is also an additional separate toilet on the first floor.
- Shower Room The property also benefits from a modern recently fitted shower room with a premium rain fall shower head.
- Bedrooms The property has 5 double bedrooms each furnished with double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and a desk.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Monthly Rent £365PP PCM- Payable quarterly in advance
- Deposit £365 Per Person
- Available Date September 2022
- Contract Length 11 months
- Bills Tenants are responsible for all bills at this property. Ask our team about utility suppliers - we would be happy to help!
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN To Reserve a property a holding deposit of £50.00 is payable, should you be offered and you accept a tenancy with our Landlord, then your holding deposit will be credited to the first month’s rent due under the tenancy. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing). Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year): Maximum of five weeks rent.Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent over £50,000 per year): Maximum of six weeks rent.Unpaid Rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears. Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s): Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s). Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.