AVAILABLE August/ September // Four Double Bedrooms // Spacious Living Room // Large Garden // Modern Kitchen//Downstairs cloakroom // Viewings Available from 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week!
Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to present this modern, well presented 4 bedroom STUDENT PROPERTY located close to Fratton, Commercial Road, and this property is only Walking Distance from the Main Campus at the University.The property offers 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, a spacious living room, large kitchen and a large patio garden. With the option to include utility and internet bills with UniHomes, this property will go quickly to students looking for a modern property with plenty of space. Viewings are available from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week! Call Nicholas Humphreys now to arrange your viewing!
- Location Longs Walk is located just off Fratton Road, being conveniently located within a 10 minute walk from Commercial Road and ASDA. Longs Walk is also located close to local bus routes, perfect for students with placements at QA Hospital, Lakeside North Harbour and around Portsmouth. Street parking is also available.
- Kitchen The property has a large modern kitchen which is equipped with an oven and hob, washing machine, large fridge freezer and a breakfast bar. The kitchen offers plenty of storage space for four sharers.
- Living / Dining Room The living room is furnished with two sofas, a coffee table, and doors leading out to the property`s spacious patio garden. The dining area is furnished with a large wooden table with Eight Chairs.
- Cloakroom The property benefits from a Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bedrooms The property consists of four double bedrooms, each furnished with a double bed, large desk, pin board, shelving and storage.
- Bathrooms The property`s bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite with shower over the bath. The bathroom is equipped with space for storage.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Available Date 1st September 2022
- Monthly Rent £1300.00 per month (£325 per person, per calendar month)
- Deposit £1300.00 (£325 per person)
- Contract Length 11 months
- Payment Terms Payable Quarterly in Advance
- Utility Bills Utility bills are the responsibility of the tenant. We can offer a bills package with UniHomes to include gas, electricity, water, Wi-Fi, and a TV licence! Ask our team for more information.
** For more information on this property, or to arrange a viewing, please call our lettings team in Portsmouth**
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN To Reserve a property a holding deposit of £50.00 is payable, should you be offered and you accept a tenancy with our Landlord, then your holding deposit will be credited to the first month’s rent due under the tenancy. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing). Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year): Maximum of five weeks rent.Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent over £50,000 per year): Maximum of six weeks rent.Unpaid Rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears. Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s): Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s). Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.