END OF TERRACE, FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY PROPERTY in ABINGTON AVAILABLE NOW
Built in the early 2000s, Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to bring this four bedroom, three bathroom, family home to the market, available in November. Situated in the sought after area of Abington, this property is just 100 yards from the beautiful open spaces of Abington Park. Spread over three floors, this property briefly comprises of kitchen, cloakroom and lounge/diner. On the first floor, there're three more bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room and a family shower room. On the second floor is the master bedroom with ensuite and a built in wardrobe. Externally there is a courtyard garden, and garage/office with on street parking to the front and side. The property also offers uPVC double glazing and gas radiator central heating. No smokers or pets. No Company lets.
- Internally, the property comprises of:
- Lounge/Diner: Large, carpeted, dual aspect lounge/diner
- Kitchen: Fitted kitchen with plenty of storage space, including oven, hob and extractor, with French door to the court yard garden and garage/office.
- WC: with WC and WHB
- Bedroom Two: double bedroom, with ensuite shower room and a window to the front elevation. Ensuite shower room includes fitted shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W/C.
- Bedroom Three: double bedroom, with a window to the rear elevation.
- Bedroom Four: single bedroom, with a window to the rear elevation.
- Bathroom: including built in shower cubicle, w/c and wash hand basin.
- Master Bedroom with ensuite, and built in wardrobe and overlooking the front elevation. Ensuite includes bath with over bath shower, shower screen, wash hand basin and W/C.
- A paved court yard garden lead to a door leading to the garage, which is current split into an office and storage area with electric up and over garage door.
Rent, Fees and Terms:
- Rent: £1600 PCM
- Deposit: £1800
- Contract Length: Available now for an initial 12 months tenancy.
- Bills: None Included
- EPC - C
- Council Tax Band - C
- No Pets
- No Company Lets
Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
CONTACT US - by email at email@example.com or by phone the office to arrange a viewing.
VIRTUAL VIEWING - We can show you around the property using Facetime/Video Call.
PHYSICAL VIEWING - You can still visit the property with us.
DEPOSIT - you will need to pay this (online) when you sign the tenancy agreement.
ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTATION - so we can minimise social contact, we send out all of the application and tenancy documents electronically. This allows you to complete them on your tablet or laptop and you do not have to visit the office or print them off.
Please note that the pictures and video tour shown are for viewing purposes only and have been taken previously, and the contents were accurate at the time it was prepared. There may be slight changes made in the property since the pictures/recording took place. The agent will not be held liable for anything that may be mentioned after the point that this pre-recording took place.
VIEWINGS By Appointment Only
REFERENCING All tenants will be referenced to ensure suitability.
Before reserving a property ensure that you know the length of the TENANCY and the PAYMENT TERMS EPC rating: C. Council tax band: C,