FOUR BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSESHARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2023/24 ACADEMIC YEAR
Nicholas Humphreys are pleased to bring this well presented student house share to the market which is available from July 2023. Located on Colwyn Road, Northampton it is well located for easy access to the Town Centre and the Waterside Campus.
- Internally, the property comprises of:
- Four Double Bedrooms: Each bedroom includes a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and chair.
- Lounge: Including two sofas, TV stand and coffee table.
- Kitchen: Including fitted units with plenty of storage along with a breakfast bar and stools, washer/dryer, fridge freezer, oven, gas hob and microwave.
- Ground Floor Cloakroom: Including WC and wash hand basin
- Bathroom: Including Bath with shower over bath, WC and wash hand basin
- Outside: Mainly laid to paving and grass
Rent, Fees and Terms:
Room 1: Ground Floor Double - £117 PW
Room 2: First Floor Double Rear - £113 PW
Room 3: First Floor Double Middle - £117 PW
Room 4:Large First Floor Double - £121 PW
- Deposit: £300 Per Tenant
- Holding Deposit: 1 week`s rent paid via the website to reserve the property which is then allocated to your first rental payment.
- Contract Length: 3rd July 2023 - 1st July 2024. Summer retainer - 50% July and August.
- Bills: INCLUDED
- Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
PHYSICAL VIEWING - Please come along for the viewing with your group, but if all of your group can't make it, we can also do a virtual viewing.
VIRTUAL VIEWING - Why not use Facetime/Video Call with all of your group so you can all see it together?
DEPOSIT you will need to pay this when you sign the tenancy agreement. GUARANTOR All students must provide a UK Guarantor There are some alternatives if you are an overseas student, so please contact us to discuss.
Before reserving a property ensure that you know the length of the TENANCY and the PAYMENT TERMS (ie monthly or quarterly)
ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTATION - we send out all of the application and tenancy documents electronically. This allows you to complete them on your tablet or laptop and you do not have to visit the office or print them off.
Please note that the pictures and video tour shown are for viewing purposes only and have been taken previously, and the contents were accurate at the time it was prepared. There may be slight changes made in the property since the pictures/recording took place. The agent will not be held liable for anything that may be mentioned after the point that this pre-recording took place.
**To keep up to date with us follow us on facebook.com/NJHNorthampton** and twitter @NJHNorthampton EPC rating: C. Council tax band: X,