FIVE BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSESHARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2022/23 ACADEMIC YEAR
Nicholas Humphreys are pleased to bring this student house share to the market which is available from July 2022. Located on Osbourne Road, Northampton it is well located for easy access to Avenue Campus, the Town Centre and transports links to the Waterside Campus.
- Internally, the property comprises of:
- Five double bedrooms: Each Bedroom includes a Double Bed, Wardrobe, Chest of Drawers, Desk and Chair.
- Kitchen: Kitchen including fitted units with plenty of storage along with Washer/Dryer, Fridge Freezer, Oven, Gas Hob, Microwave.
- Living Room: Including Two Sofas
- Dinning Room: Including Table & Chairs
- Downstairs Cloakroom: Including WC and WHB.
- Bathroom: First Floor Bathroom, with Bath, over Bath Shower, Wash Hand Basin and WC.
- Outside: Small Garden
Rent, Fees and Terms:
Room 1: Ground floor double - £94 PW
Room 3: Ground floor double - £94 PW
Room 4: First floor middle double - £94 PW
Room 2: Large first floor double - £99 PW
Room 5: Second floor double - £99 PW
- Deposit: £300 Per Tenant
- Holding Deposit: 1 week`s rent paid via the website to reserve the property which is then allocated to your first rental payment.
- Contract Length: 4th July 2022 - 2nd July 2023
- Bills: Included - Gas, Electric, Water. Tenants will have to buy own TV licence and WIFI. Bills Capped at £14 per Tenant per week
- Viewing of this property is recommended.
VIRTUAL VIEWING - Why not use Facetime/Video Call with all of your group so you can all see it together?
PHYSICAL VIEWING - Please note social distancing guidelines will still need to be adhered to so a mask must be worn at viewings and consider how many people attend a viewing in order to safeguard others, we are also able to offer virtual viewings.
DEPOSIT you will need to pay this when you sign the tenancy agreement.
GUARANTOR All students must provide a UK Guarantor There are some alternatives if you are an overseas student, so please contact us to discuss
Before reserving a property ensure that you know the length of the TENANCY and the PAYMENT TERMS (i.e. monthly or quarterly) ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTATION so we can minimise social contact, we send out all of the application and tenancy documents electronically. This allows you to complete them on your tablet or laptop and you do not have to visit the office or print them off.
Please note that the pictures and video tour shown are for viewing purposes only and have been taken previously, and the contents were accurate at the time it was prepared. There may be slight changes made in the property since the pictures/recording took place. The agent will not be held liable for anything that may be mentioned after the point that this pre-recording took place. EPC rating: Unknown.