ONE ENSUITE BEDROOM AVAILBLE IN A SIX BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSE SHARE FOR 2022/23 ACADEMIC YEAR
Nicholas Humphreys are pleased to bring this well presented house share to the market. Located on Hood Street, the Mounts it is well located right next to the Racecourse with a Bus stop at the end of the road.
Internally, the property comprises of:
- Living Room: Including a sofa, coffee table and access to the garden.
- Kitchen: Fitted units with plenty of storage along with washing machine, fridge freezer, cooker, microwave and dishwasher.
- Ensuite Bedrooms: Including bed, desk, chair and floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobe.
- En-Suite: Individual shower room in each room with shower unit, W/C and wash hand basin.
Rent, Fees and Terms:
Room 1: £110 pw RESERVED
Room 2: £105 pw
Room 3: £105 pw RESERVED
Room 4: £115 pw RESERVED
Room 5: £105 pw RESERVED
Room 6: £115 pw RESERVED
- Deposit: £300 per tenant.
- Holding Deposit: 1 week`s rent paid via the website to reserve the property which is then allocated to your first rental payment.
- Contract Length: 1st September 2022 - 30th June 2023 - summer retainer 50% July and August
- Bills: All bills included - WiFi, Gas, Electric and Water. Capped at £500 per tenant.
- Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
**To keep up to date with us follow us on twitter @NJHNorthampton and facebook.com/NJHNorthampton**
VIRTUAL VIEWING - Why not use Facetime/Video Call with all of your group so you can all see it together? PHYSICAL VIEWING - Please note social distancing guidelines will still need to be adhered to so a mask must be worn at viewings and consider how many people attend a viewing in order to safeguard others, we are also able to offer virtual viewings. DEPOSIT you will need to pay this when you sign the tenancy agreement. GUARANTOR All students must provide a UK Guarantor There are some alternatives if you are an overseas student, so please contact us to discuss. Before reserving a property ensure that you know the length of the TENANCY and the PAYMENT TERMS (ie monthly or quarterly) ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTATION so we can minimise social contact, we send out all of the application and tenancy documents electronically. This allows you to complete them on your tablet or laptop and you do not have to visit the office or print them off.
Please note that the pictures and video tour shown are for viewing purposes only and have been taken previously, and the contents were accurate at the time it was prepared. There may be slight changes made in the property since the pictures/recording took place. The agent will not be held liable for anything that may be mentioned after the point that this pre-recording took place. **To keep up to date with us follow us on facebook.com/NJHNorthampton** and twitter @NJHNorthampton
EPC rating: C. Council tax band: X,