Studio Apartment // Free to use Laundry on Site // Fully Fitted Kitchen // Bright and Airy Living and Bedroom Space // Separate Kitchen // Fully Furnished // All BILLS included // 8am - 8 pm Viewings 7 Days a Week //
Studio apartment with a large living bedroom area. Fully Furnished All BILLS included. There is a separate kitchen area which is furnished with white goods (oven, hob and fridge freezer), there is also a separate bathroom area with double shower, wash hand basin and WC. CCTV included
- Location Gated access with intercom on Villa Road. 3 minute walk to Hampstead Road/Villa Cross bus stop.14 minute bus to the Jewellery Quarter from Hall Street on 16 or 16W departing every 6 minutes. 20 minute walk to Lidl or 13 minute bus from Booth Street every 5 minutes.
- Open- Plan Living Bedroom Area The living bedroom area has brand new flooring, newly redecorated in neutral colours, large open window to the front elevation with doors leading to the Kitchen and Shower Room. Furbished with double bed, bed bass, mattress and plenty of storage space.
- Kitchen There is a brand new separate kitchen area fully fitted with storage cupboards, oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer.
- Shower Room The brand new Shower Room includes a double size shower enclosure with wash hand basin and WC with storage.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Monthly Rent £850 PCM
- Payment Terms Payable Monthly in Advance by Standing Order.
- Deposit 1 Months Rent
- Available Date Now
- Contract Length Minimum 6 Months
- Bills Gas, Water, Electricity, Wi-Fi and Council Tax are Included in the Rent.
** We have viewings available 8am - 8pm 7 Days a Week!
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN Holding Deposit: Equivalent to one week's rent per applicant, should you be offered and you accept a tenancy with our Landlord, then your holding deposit will be credited to the first months’ rent due under that tenancy. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing). Security Deposit: Up to 5 weeks' rent for tenancies with rent under £50,000 per annum. Up to 6 weeks' rent for tenancies with rent of £50,000 or over per annum. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. DURING YOUR TENANCY Unpaid Rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears. Lost Keys or Security Devices: Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s,). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s). Tenant Variation of Contract: £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. Change of Sharer: £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. Tenant Early Termination: Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.