#Luxuryliving // 2 Bedroom and 2 Bathrooms // Fully Furnished // 5 minute walk to the City Centre // 24 Hour Concierge // 24 Hour Gym Access // Cinema Room //
JUST BUILT Fully FURNISHED LUXURY 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with balcony. 24 Hour Concierge, 24 Hour Gym Access and Cinema Room. View from 8am-8pm, 7 Days a Week!
- Location The apartment is within a secure complex with 24 hour concierge. Close to restaurants and bars in the City Centre. A 5 minute walk to Bull Ring and Grand Central.
- Open Plan Living Area This property has a fully fitted kitchen including oven and hob, fridge freezer, washer dryer, dish washer and other appliances also included. Large open plan living area with dining table, sofa and storage space, leading to the balcony.
- Bedroom 1 Double bedroom with a double bed and draws.
- Bedroom 2 Double bedroom with a double bed with built in wardrobe. This bedroom has an ensuite with shower, WC and wash basin.- Bathroom The bathroom complete with bath, WC and wash basin.
- Gym 24 hour gym access over 2 floors with running machines, free weights and other machines.
- Cinema Large Cinema room for tenants to book.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Monthly Rent £1300 PCM
- Payment Terms Payable Monthly in Advance by Standing Order.
- Deposit 5 weeks rent
- Available Date Now
- Contract Length Minimum 6 - 12 Month Contract
** We have viewings available 8am - 8pm 7 Days a Week!
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN Holding Deposit: Equivalent to one week's rent per applicant, should you be offered and you accept a tenancy with our Landlord, then your holding deposit will be credited to the first months’ rent due under that tenancy. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing). Security Deposit: Up to 5 weeks' rent for tenancies with rent under £50,000 per annum. Up to 6 weeks' rent for tenancies with rent of £50,000 or over per annum. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. DURING YOUR TENANCY Unpaid Rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears. Lost Keys or Security Devices: Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s,). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s). Tenant Variation of Contract: £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. Change of Sharer: £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. Tenant Early Termination: Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.