#Studentliving // All BILLS Included - including TV License and WiFi // Close to Queen Elizabeth Hospital and University of Birmingham // Fully Furnished // Modern Kitchen Open Plan Living Area // 8am - 8pm 7 Days a Week Viewings // Available Now //
Fully furnished 3 Bedroom student house share. All Bills included plus WiFi and TV license. AVAILABLE NOW. View from 8am-8pm, 7 Days a Week!
- Location 15 mins bus ride to Birmingham City Centre and 4 mins away from University of Birmingham. Close to restaurants and bars on Harborne High Street and City Centre.
- Kitchen This property has a modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space. Oven, hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and other appliances included.
- Living Room The lounge has comfy leather sofas, a big flat screen TV and dining table with 4 chairs.
- Bathroom This property has a shower and basin. A separate WC on the first floor.
- Bedrooms The bedrooms are furnished with bed, desk with chair and storage space including wardrobes.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Monthly Rent £110 per person per week
- Payment Terms Payable Monthly or Quarterly in Advance by Standing Order.
- Deposit 5 Weeks Rent per person
- Available Date Now
- Contract Length Minimum 10 months Tenancy
- Bills Gas, Water, Electricity, Wi-Fi and Council Tax are Included in the Rent
** We have viewings available 8am - 8pm 7 Days a Week! ** Free Pick Up and Drop Off Service for Viewings in Birmingham **
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN Holding Deposit: Equivalent to one week's rent per applicant, should you be offered and you accept a tenancy with our Landlord, then your holding deposit will be credited to the first months’ rent due under that tenancy. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing). Security Deposit: Up to 5 weeks' rent for tenancies with rent under £50,000 per annum. Up to 6 weeks' rent for tenancies with rent of £50,000 or over per annum. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. DURING YOUR TENANCY Unpaid Rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears. Lost Keys or Security Devices: Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s,). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s). Tenant Variation of Contract: £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. Change of Sharer: £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. Tenant Early Termination: Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.